I’m so happy to share the fourth post of Transformation Tuesday! I’ve said this each week, but I get so excited about these posts. I love seeing the transformations in my email and I can’t wait to post them here 🙂
Please keep them coming! You can see how to send them at the bottom of this post. That said, I would like to do a “special edition” of Transformation Tuesday of rescue pets’ before and after photos. I absolutely love seeing the difference in animals after they leave the shelters (or the streets) and find a forever home. So, if you have a rescue pet, please send the transformation pictures (just the same way as the others’). I may hold on to them for a bit until I have several of them to post.
Anyway, here are this week’s amazing before and after photos…
Before and after getting ready in the morning! Bright-eyed and bushy tailed.
– Emily, Michigan, make-up enthusiast
(I added the “enthusiast” part because Emily loves make-up! She even sells Mary Kay. She is a good friend of mine that I actually met via my blog, and she told me that she is horrified at the thought of going in public without make-up. I think she looks fantastic! But I am proud of her for sharing this photo of her sans make-up.)
We updated our overgrown, 14 year-old shrubs with lovely flowering plants and bushes.
– Jeanna, Arkansas, colorful flower enthusiast
These are before and after photos of the stairs in my daughters house. A coat of paint always makes a HUGE difference!
– Anne, Maine
We had a landscaper come out and remove the overgrown/untended beds in our yard (I am not an outdoorsy gal).
– Caitlin, Minnesota, uninterested gardener
We had a pipe break last year that resulted in damaging our floor and lower kitchen cupboards which resulted in transforming the entire kitchen.
– Kim, Minnesota, Dog Lover and New Grandma
1) Email one “before” photo and one “after” photo, of anything you’d like, to: transformations (at) runsforcookies (dot) com.
Please keep the photos separate rather than collaging them, and refrain from using filters or Photoshop on the photos (filters tend to invalidate the “wow” factor). If necessary, I may crop or resize the photos simply to fit uniformly into the post, but I will try to keep them as original as possible. Also, if there is someone in the photo, just make sure it’s cool with them that I share it here.
2) You may include a link to your personal blog or social media page if you’d like (no business or promotional pages–this will be at my discretion). Please include the following:
-One sentence description of the transformation
-First Name; Location; A few words of who you are (i.e. “New DIY’er” or “Cat Lover”, etc). If you want me to leave out name/location, just let me know.
3) I will post whenever I get enough submissions to do so–it could be one week or it could be several. I’ll send you an email to let you know beforehand, though.
Thanks for sharing!
(Here are the previous Transformation Tuesday posts)